Learn the TRUTH about How to Build Wealth with Home Equity
The Home Equity Management Guidebook is a very readable, yet thorough discussion of the powerful ways to safely build wealth with your home, if it makes sense for your situation.
This book was written out of the Author's frustration with the "fuzzy" math and lack of detail that come from books like Stop Sitting On Your Assets and Missed Fortune 101 when discussing home Equity Harvesting.
This book is dedicated to readers who are looking for understandable answers to the following questions:
1) How do you build a tax-free retirement nest egg in the most efficient and most economic manner possible?
2) How do you build a tax-free retirement nest egg in the most efficient and least risky manner possible?
3) What is the difference between a sales book and an educational book?
4) What is Equity Harvesting and why is it such a hot topic in the insurance, financial, and mortgage marketplaces?
5) Does it make sense to pay off your home mortgage early, and, if not, why not?
6) How can you pay off your current home mortgage many years early, if it makes sense, without changing your lifestyle?
7) What is the 1% Cash Flow Arm (CFA) mortgage and is it right for you?
8) Is cash value life insurance a good financial tool to build wealth for retirement?
9) Does it make financial sense to over-fund a qualified retirement plan or IRA?
10) How can you use Home Equity Management to remove money from your IRA tax free in retirement?
11) What is a Reverse Mortgage, and is it something you or your parents should consider after reaching 62 years of age?
12) What are the laws that govern your ability to use Home Equity Management to your benefit as a tax-favorable/wealth-building tool?
If you would like answers to these questions for yourself, or you'd like a truthful, readable book on these topics to help your wealthier clients, you can get a copy of this book at a discount while we await its publication date by a major publisher.